Rendre aux indépendants et PME le goût de l'Europe.
UCM Point of Single Contact
Make your administrative duties easier
Starting a self-employed activity or expanding a business means facing lots of administrative procedures.
The UCM Point of Single Contact gives you information and deals with all the procedures related to your business’ lifeline.
- Analysis of documents to get access to a self-employed activity
- Registration, modification or removal in the company register
- Authorizations for itinerant traders and stallholders
- Professional card for foreigners
Next to those legal tasks, the UCM Point of Single Contact goes further. It offers personalized services and assistance for your business projects.
In order to avoid numerous procedures by different authorities, our advisers introduce for you the main authorizations to the competent institutions.
- VAT liability
- Publication in the Belgian Monitor for companies and non-profit organisations
- Registration of private agreement charters
- Music broadcasting
- Contractor recognition
- Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (FASFC)
- Agreement for services vouchers
- Registration to the competent authorities for liberal professions
Any other authorizations can be analysed and dealt with by our specialists.
Contact us :